Southern Polytechnic State University
EXIT INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
It is important to the Business Administration Program to find out your views on the courses, the learning process, and the administrative support provided. We ask that you complete this questionnaire and bring it to your exit interview. Please be candid in your responses and try to provide specific examples of effective and ineffective performance or factors where possible.
1. What degree are you completing this semester?
2. What was your concentration of study?
Management Information Systems
Operations and Technology Management
3. Origin of Business Administration studies
Started Business Administration at SPSU
Transferred from a 4 year U.S.A. college/university
Transferred from a 2 year U.S.A. college/university
Transferred from non U.S.A. college/university
Transferred from another SPSU program/department
4a. If probably or definitely not, why?
5a. If probably or definitely not, why?
6a. If probably or definitely not, why?
7a. If probably or definitely not, why?
PLANS AFTER GRADUATION:
8. What are your employment plans after completion of your graduate degree?
Continue with current employer in current position
Continue with current employer in new position
I accepted new position with new employer
I am or will be looking for new position
I do not plan to be employed
Get an M.B.A.
Get a Ph.D.
9. Select the best description of your employer after graduation
School, college or university
Local or regional business
10. How is the job you will hold after graduation related to your degree field?
11. What salary will you be earning after graduation?
Do not know
12. Do you have specific plans to pursue further education?
Yes, certificate program
Yes, master's degree
Yes, specialist degree
Yes, professional degree
Yes, doctoral degree
Yes, post-doc. position
No, not right now
13. Rate each of the following aspects of your academic experience:
14. Rate each of the following aspects of you academic experience:
15. Indicate your satisfaction with the following
16. How long has it taken you to earn your degree?
Two years or less
More than four years
17. Did you pursue your degree primarily:
18 . On average, how many hours per week were you employed while attending SPSU?
21. After graduation, where do you plan to live?
The Business Administration Program seeks your candid comments on the strengths of the program and needs for improvement. Please provide descriptions of behaviors that you observed. Your specific comments will remain confidential. Constructive feedback to individual faculty members will be summarized across surveys and will be conveyed by the Program Head.
22. Which courses and assignments stand out as being particularly effective? What makes them so effective?
23. Which courses/assignments would benefit from improvement? What types of changes would have enhanced your learning experiences with these courses/assignments? Which courses and assignments stand out as being particularly effective? What makes them so effective?
24. What are the strengths of the Business Administration Program?
25. What features should we add to the Business Administration Program?
26. What features should we delete from the Business Administration Program?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. We are committed to improving our program with your helpful comments.