Southern Polytechnic State University
It is important to the Business Administration Program to find out your views after graduation. Please be candid in your responses and try to provide specific examples of effective and ineffective performance or factors where possible.
1. What level degree did you receive from SPSU?
2. What was your concentration of study?
Management Information Systems
Operations and Technology Management
3a. If probably or definitely not, why?
4a. If probably or definitely not, why?
5a. If probably or definitely not, why?
6. Select the best description of your employer after graduation
School, college or university
Local or regional business
7. How is the job you will hold after graduation related to your degree field?
8. What salary range best describes your earnings?
Do not know
9. Do you have specific plans to pursue further education?
Yes, certificate program
Yes, master's degree
Yes, specialist degree
Yes, professional degree
Yes, doctoral degree
Yes, post-doc. position
No, not right now
10. Rate each of the following aspects of your academic experience:
11. Did you pursue your degree primarily:
12 . On average, how many hours per week were you employed while attending SPSU?
15. Where do you plan to live?
The Business Administration Program seeks your candid comments on the strengths of the program and needs for improvement. Please provide descriptions of behaviors that you observed. Your specific comments will remain confidential.
16. What do you perceive as strengths of the Business Administration Program?
17. What do you perceive as the major weakness of the Business Administration Program?
18. Would you be willing to volunteer of serve in some capacity to improve the Business Administration Program?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. We are committed to improving our program with your helpful comments.